QUOTODAY.COM – Ratan Nauval Tata, best known as Ratan Tata with his motivational quotes about business, is a businessman, entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. He was born on December 28th, 1937 to his parents, Late Naval Tata ( a businessman) and Late Sooni Tata. while his brother is Noel Tata, a businessman. Ratan Tata’s birthplace was in Bombay, Bombay Presidency, British India. His nationality is of course Indians and now he lives in Mumbai, India.
The Capricorn man who has light brown eyes and gray hair has many hobbies like listening to old Hindi songs, flying jet planes, drawing, painting, reading books, playing piano, and playing with his pets; dogs. He is known as the Parsee believer (originates from Persia)
Ratan Tata went to Companion School, Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai. He also went to college at Cornell University in New York, USA and Harvard Business School, Boston, USA. Ratan Tata is a non-vegetarian man, non-smoker, non-drinker who has received many awards. There were Padma Bhushan 2000, Padma Vibhushan 2008, Honorary Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire or shortlisted as KBE in 2009, Commander of the Legion of Honor by the Government of France 2016. He is unmarried yet and he is even ever serious about his love 4th times.
Ratan Tata, the successful businessman, has a net worth approximately $ 291 billion (2010), accidentally he is a millionaire. He is a chairman of Tata Group, 1991-20212 then he focuses on his career as the Director in Group;s Charitable Trust. To get some motivations about business, you can follow these 25 Ratan Tata’s motivational quotes about business as follows :
1. “None can destroy iron, but its rust can. Likewise, none can destroy a person, but his own mindset can.” – Ratan Tata
2. “I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.” – Ratan Tata
3. “Deal with Crisis in such a way that you can hold your head high & sleep well at night.” – Ratan Tata Quotes
4. “Don’t be serious, enjoy life as it comes.” – Ratan Tata
5. “Power and wealth are not two of my main stakes.” – Ratan Tata
6. “A person who is trying to copy others will be a successful person for a while, but he won’t be able to succeed further in life.” – Ratan Tata
7. “People still believe what they read is necessarily the truth.” – Ratan Tata
8. “All of us do not have equal talent. Yet, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.” – Ratan Tata
9. “If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.” – Ratan Tata
10. “I am interested in what I earn, I am interested in my growth.” – Ratan Tata
11. “Take the stones people throw at you. and use them to build a monument.” – Ratan Tata
12. “Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive.” – Ratan Tata
13. “Business need to go beyond the interest of their companies to the communities they serve” – Ratan Tata
14. “IT and the entire communications business clearly have the greatest potential for growth. But if you’re talking about sheer size, the steel and auto industries will remain at the top.” – Ratan Tata
15. “I think there are many honest businessmen.” – Ratan Tata
16. “The strong live and the weak die. There is some bloodshed, and out of it emerges a much leaner industry, which tends to survive.” – Ratan Tata
17. “The day I am not able to fly will be a sad day for me.” – Ratan Tata
18. “I admire people who are very successful. But if that success has been achieved through too much ruthlessness, then I may admire that person, but I can’t respect him.” – Ratan Tata
19. “I would say that one of the things I wish I could do differently would be to be more outgoing.” – Ratan Tata
20. “The government should do its job. The government’s job is, in fact, to run the country, to manage the country, to govern the country. And governance is an important thing, not application where it suits one so, to micro control where it suits them on the other hand.” – Ratan Tata
21. “If there are challenges thrown across, then some interesting, innovative solutions are found. Without challenges, the tendency is to go on the same way.” – Ratan Tata
22. “I have always been very confident and very upbeat about the future potential of India. I think it is a great country with great potential.” – Ratan Tata
23. “I may have hurt some people along the way, but I would like to be seen as somebody who has done his best to do the right thing for any situation and not compromised.” – Ratan Tata
24. “I have also made this a point in our company: We need to stop taking baby steps and start thinking globally. It really seems to be helping.” – Ratan Tata
25. “A founder who is in for the short run or has no passion for the sector he is in, doesn’t give me a great deal of comfort.” – Ratan Tata
Are you interested in business like Ratan Tata ? Which one of your favorite quotes of 25 Ratan Tata’s motivational quotes about business above? Please let us know your favorite quotes of Ratan Tata and why you choose that. It would be so nice if you can share your opinion quotes in the comment section below to discuss.
Please feel free to share our images easily in your social media following Ratan Tata’s quotes. Thanks for reading!