QUOTODAY.COM – Malcolm James McCormick, best known as Mac Miller, was an American talent of song writer, rapper, singer, and record producer, who was born on January 19, 1992 to Karen Meyers (a photographer) and Mark McCormick (an architect) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US. Mac Miller had many other names known as Delusional Thomas, Easy ac, Larry Fisherman, Larry Lovestein, and The Velvet Revival. He was focusing on the music genres of Hiphop and R&B. Since his childhood, he was actively self-taught for playing music.
In his six, he played drums, piano, guitar, bass and drum. He started his career in Hip Hop music at fifteen years old, that was exactly in 2007. Then he signed for a record deal in 2010 to release with the own label Rostrum Record. He released Mixtapes K.I.D.S in 2010 and Best Day Ever in 2011. The most inspiring Miller was becoming the first independently released debut album which was top in the US Billboard 200, for sure, his first debut album was Blue Side Park in 2011.
Mac Miller became so famous after his first debut album. This led him to have another album. His second album was Watching Movies with the Sound Off in 2013. Then it was followed by other albums; Warner Bros in 2014, GO:OD AM in 2015, The Divine Feminine in 2016, Swimming in 2018 and Circles in 2020 (posthumous). Running his career quickly, he also had star associates, such as Ab-Soul, Ariana Grande, Beedi, Thundercat, Wiz Khalifa, Schoolboy Q, etc.
Unfortunately, Mac Miller was struggling with his addiction to drugs. He was reported dead on September 7, 2018 by the issue of drug overdose of cocaine, fentanyl and alcohol in his age of 26 and it happened in his home. But, the star was a star, taking a good side to level up yourself and leave the bad one. To memorize Mac Miller’s life, you guys can give your time to read the inspirational quotes below. Just find out the 30 mental health quotes by Mac Miller as follows:
1. “Life goes on, days get brighter.” – Mac Miller
2. “I like seeing good people win.” – Mac Miller
3. “Stand by those who stand by you.” – Mac Miller
4. “Some people need to just stop thinking about everything they do, and just do it.” – Mac Miller
5. “If you didn’t make mistakes you wouldn’t get far.” – Mac Miller
6. “Looking at my life is like you watching movies.” – Mac Miller
7. “My ideology was, If I just make very happy music, very happy music, then people will forget about whatever their problems are. I will forget about my problems.” – Mac Miller quotes
8. “Sometimes, it’s hard to pick right from wrong. The best thing we can do is go with our heart, and hope it all goes well.” – Mac Miller
9. “No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.” – Mac Miller
10. “Fear, to me, is a guiding thing more than anything.” – Mac Miller
11. “People change and things go wrong, but just remember—life goes on.” – Mac Miller
12. “Everything will be good by the weekend.” – Mac Miller
13. “Don’t count the number of friends you have, but the number of friends you can count on.” – Mac Miller
14. “Your life’s short, don’t ever question the length. It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength.” – Mac Miller
15. “The life you live is more important than the words you speak.” – Mac Miller
16. “Enjoy the best things in your life cuz you ain’t gonna get to live it twice.” – Mac Miller
17. “We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection, and dream of perfection.” – Mac Miller
18. “Life is just a recital, better remember all that you practice.” – Mac Miller
19. “Singing, to me, just feels really vulnerable.” – Mac Miller
20. “Every single person in my life and every relationship I have is distant because all I do is music.” – Mac Miller
21. “Never make yourself feel like nothing, to make someone else feel like everything.” – Mac Miller
22. “In the quest to be a man, you start to learn you need your family. If it wasn’t for them, I’d be way closer to insanity.” – Mac Miller
23. “I could take a photo, but I’d rather paint a picture.” – Mac Miller
24. “I thank god for blessing me with life every day.” – Mac Miller
25. “Lord is important, but I am stronger. I’m a monster with the heart of a lion, divide and conquer. Walk on water, it won’t be long till I flyin’, that’s my departure.” – Mac Miller
26. “A penny for your thoughts, a dollar for your dreams.” – Mac Miller
27. “If I stay in one mindset or place for too long, I get crazy.” – Mac Miller
28. “There’s a lot of beauty in the world, so go hang out and go be a part of the solution rather than the problem.” – Mac Miller
29. “I thank god for blessing me with life every day.” – Mac Miller
30. “They say you waste time asleep, but I’m just trying to dream.” – Mac Miller
You all are caught up reading all 30 mental health quotes by Mac Miller above. What do you think? Do you feel those quotes are very helpful for you? If you think that those quotes are very helpful for supporting mental health issues, please just share your opinion and let us know your most favorite quote above in the following comment.
Have a thumb and you are very permitted if you want to share this information and our images to your social media. Thanks for reading!