QUOTODAY.COM – Are you famous for classical movies? Here we go, you come in the right section. We will share you 25 best inspirational quotes by John Wayne. Who is he? He was an actor in many classical American movies.
Marion Robert Morrison, known by his popular name John Wayne, had the nickname, Duke. He was an American actor who was born on May 26, 1907 and died on June 11, 1979. He was also a filmmaker which was so popular in Hollywood’s Golden Age, especially in western war movies. During his career, he received many awards, including the Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role (1970), Favorite Movie Actor (1976, 1977. 1978), Presidential Medal of Freedom (1980) and many other awards.
John Wayne was an actor in many movies, including Rio Bravo (1959), True Grit (1969), El Dorado (1966), The Searchers (1956) and many other movies. That’s why he was called a popular American actor because he was such a talented person. by his talented skill, it led him to be a successful filmmaker. Following his path in life being a successful man in what he was passionate about, let’s follow his quotes below. Here we go to motivate and inspire you by providing 25 Best Inspirational Quotes by John Wayne:
1. “When you stop fighting, that’s death.” – John Wayne
2. “Government has no wealth, and when a politician promises to give you something for nothing, he must first confiscate that wealth from you — either by direct taxes, or by the cruelly indirect tax of inflation.” – John Wayne
3. “Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday.” – John Wayne
4. “Talk low, talk slow and don’t say too much.” – John Wayne
5. “Never apologize, mister, it’s a sign of weakness.” – John Wayne
6. “You’re short on ears and long on mouth.” – John Wayne
7. “Life is getting up one more time than you’ve been knocked down.” – John Wayne
8. “I am a demonstrative man, a baby picker-upper, a hugger and a kisser–that’s my nature.” – John Wayne
9. “You have to be a man before you can be a gentleman.” – John Wayne
10. “A man deserves a second chance, but keep an eye on him.” – John Wayne
11. “Well, there are some things a man just can’t run away from.” – John Wayne
12. “I suppose my best attribute if you want to call it that, is sincerity. I can sell sincerity because that’s the way I am.” – John Wayne
13. “I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.” – John Wayne
14. “I’m responsible only for what I say, not what you understand.” – John Wayne
15. “Nobody should come to the movies unless he believes in heroes.” – John Wayne
16. “What’s the secret of success? Right decisions. How do you make right decisions? Experience. How do you get experience? Wrong decisions.” – John Wayne
17. “Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.” – John Wayne
18. “Thanking people is dangerous business. A name always slips your mind.” – John Wayne
19. “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.” – John Wayne
20. “I’d like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living.” – John Wayne Quotes
21. “Life is tough pilgrim, it is even tougher if you’re stupid.” – John Wayne
22. “I’ve loved reading all my life.” – John Wayne
23. “You can take everything a man has a long as you leave him his dignity.” – John Wayne
24. “My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.” – John Wayne
25. “Nobody ever saw a cowboy on the psychiatrist’s couch.” – John Wayne
You are all caught up! Thank you for reading this information. Don’t forget to drop your comment below about your favorite quote of 25 best inspirational quotes by John Wayne.
Please have a thumb and you can just share this information along our images easily to your social media. Thanks a bunch for coming and please continue to read another passage.