QUOTODAY.COM – Joe Biden as the famous name, is having the full name as Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. He is now 46th United State President, who was born on November 20, 1942 in Scranton, Pennsylvania. He is an American politician by the political affiliation Democrat Party. He was the 46th Vice President of US 2009-2017 under President Barack Obama, represented as Delaware Senator 1973-2009, and New Castle County Council Member 1970-1972.
Joe Biden studied from his Bachelor Degree in University of Delaware 1965 and Syracuse University 1968. During his study, he married Neilla Hunter in 1966 and had three children. After his study, he came back to Delaware to do a job as an attorney, then he quickly got into politics. On his 29th, in 1970, he was elected as the US Senator and he made history as the youngest US senator. But, tragically, about one month after he was elected, his wife got into a car accident with their children. his wife died with their infant daughter, while their 2 sons were seriously injured. This accident made him depressed while he was starting his new career. But, he could pass all the sadness well standing up in his career. Then He married Jill Jacobs in 1977 and they have a daughter.
Joe Biden has an important role in the US or in international politics. He received awards of Presidential of Freedom, and Hilal e-Pakistan. Another politician, Joe Biden is also a talented author. He has written many books, there are; Promises to Keep (2021), This is America’s Day (2021), A New Compact for Iraq (2021), Promise Me Dad (2017), and many more books. So, let’s be curious about Joe Biden’s quotes. Here are Joe Biden’s popular quotes about politics:
1. “Corruption is just another form of tyranny.” – Joe Biden quotes
2. “Fighting corruption is not just good governance. It’s self-defense. It’s patriotism.” – Joe Biden
3. “Corruption is a cancer: a cancer that eats away at a citizen’s faith in democracy, diminishes the instinct for innovation and creativity; already-tight national budgets, crowding out important national investments. It wastes the talent of entire generations. It scares away investments and jobs.” – Joe Biden
4. “Politics doesn’t have to be a raging fire, destroying everything in its path. Every disagreement doesn’t have to be a cause for total war. And we must reject the culture in which facts themselves are manipulated, and even manufactured.” – Joe Biden
5. “I thought I’d died and gone to Yale.” – Joe Biden
6. “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” – Joe Biden
7. “I give you my word: I will always level with you. I will defend the constitution. I will defend our democracy. I will defend America.” – Joe Biden
8. “For me, when I think about climate change, I think jobs.” – Joe Biden
9. “Failure at some point in your life is inevitable, but giving up is unforgivable.” – Joe Biden.
10. “Income inequity has to be addressed.” – Joe Biden
11. “I know I’m not supposed to like muscle cars, but I like muscle cars.” – Joe Biden.
12. “In this world, emotion has become suspect – the accepted style is smooth, antiseptic and passionless.” – Joe Biden
13. “In the good old days when I was a senator, I was my own man.” – Joe Biden.
14. “One of the things I’ve never been accused of is not caring about people.” – Joe Biden
15. “The climate crisis is not our fight alone, either. It’s a global fight.” – Joe Biden
16. “A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States – Barack America!” – Joe Biden
17. “I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy.” – Joe Biden
18. “My fellow Americans, trickle-down economics has never worked. It’s time to grow the economy from the bottom up and middle out.” – Joe Biden
19. “You need to work on your pecs.” – Joe Biden
20. “I’m a gaffe machine. But, my God, what a wonderful thing compared to a guy who can’t tell the truth.” – Joe Biden
21. “I do not believe that we have a right to tell other people, women, that they can’t control their bodies.” – Joe Biden
22. “Don’t tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I’ll tell you what you value.”
23. “How I learned to love the new world order.” – Joe Biden
24. “Our future cannot depend on the government alone. The ultimate solutions lie in the attitudes and the actions of the American people.” – Joe Biden
25. “If I had intended to cheat, would I have been so stupid? I value my word above all else.” – Joe Biden
You have read all the information about Joe Biden’s popular quotes about politics. Let us know your opinion and your favorite quotes from Joe Biden. Don’t forget to share your idea in the comment section below and share our images to your social media easily. Thank you so much for reading and visiting us!