QUOTODAY.COM – Jenney Rivera Saavedra , also known as Jenni Rivera, was an Mexican American singer, song writer, television producer, philanthropist, spokesperson and entrepreneur. She was born on July 2, 1969 in Long Beach, California, United State and tragically, died by plane accident on December 9, 2021 in her 43 age in Iturbide, Mexico. Her parents were Rosa Saavedra and Pedro Rivera who were illegally coming from Mexico to the United States.
She was born on July 2, 1969 in Long Beach, California, United State and tragically, died by plane accident on December 9, 2021 in her 43 age in Iturbide, Mexico.
Jenni Rivera was not easily struggling in her youth. She got pregnant at 15 by Trino Marin, in this case, her parents got mad and she was dropped out from her parent’s house. Then she got married to Trino Marin in 1984 – 1992 and they had children. She really had a hard life managing her studies, going to university, and doing study business. At last, getting married was not just fine and made her depressed. Then she left her husband and came back to her parents for a new life. Then she started her career as a singer, song writer, entrepreneur, and etc. Her career was so fantastic. She got many awards for her hard work. She was also known successfully on the serial show entitled ‘I Love Jennie’ which describes her life for being a star.
But still, Jenni Rivera’s life was still so hard. Her marriage with the second husband, Juan Lopez in 1997-2003 was not a happy ending. Her husband was in jail regretless because of dealing drugs. Her second husband died in jail in 2009. Then she moved on. She got married to the third husband, Esteban Loaiza 2010-2012, but they got divorced. She was really depressed but she was so tough. Even though she had a hard life to pass, she was really tough and talented, so that’s why she was so famous with his songs and his talent in entertainment. How to pass the hard life currently? If you feel your life is so hard, let’s take a look at the motivation statement below. Here are Jenni Rivera’s best quotes to struggle life:
1. “The key to success in life is getting up early.” – Jenni Rivera
2. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” – Jenni Rivera
3. “The number of times I have fallen down is the number of times I have gotten up.” – Jenni Rivera Quotes
4. “I had no choice but to work hard. I was a straight-A student, went to college, and I loved business.” – Jenni Rivera
5. “If he hits me, I’m going to hit him back.” – Jenni Rivera
6. “You work hard and you have expectations. So, I’m living my expectations right now.” – Jenni Rivera
7. “When I started getting so many haters and closed doors, I decided to prove that it could be done.” – Jenni Rivera
8. “I waited so long to see if you’d change. And you didn’t even look at me.” – Jenni Rivera
9. “I can’t get caught up in the negative because that destroys you.” – Jenni Rivera
10. “With or without my man, I was going to make them proud to have me as a mother. And I was going to make my parents proud, once again, to have me as a daughter.” – Jenni Rivera
11. “My mother never let on that anything was wrong. She kept her chin up and acted as if everything were just fine. So, we did too.” – Jenni Rivera
12. “If I had the opportunity to speak to a young immigrant girl that just arrived to the U.S. the advice I would have for her would be: ask, speak, search; because there are opportunities out there.” – Jenni Rivera
13. “No one else has ever opened doors for me. I opened them myself.” – Jenni Rivera
14. “It doesn’t bother me at all that some people think I am too outspoken.” – Jenni Rivera
15. “Perhaps trying to move away from my problems and focus on the positive is the best I can do.” – Jenni Rivera
16. “When somebody else’s happiness makes you happy, it means you are a person with a big heart.” – Jenni Rivera
17. “I am a woman like any other and ugly things happen to me like any other women.” – Jenni Rivera
18. “You can always trust me. I will never judge you.” – Jenni Rivera
19. “I’m happy for the success that I’ve had, but I’ve worked so hard at it.” – Jenni Rivera
20. “Whenever I took a step forward, it seemed as though life was pushing me five steps back.” – Jenni Rivera
Those are Jenni Rivera’s best quotes to struggle with life. Which one is your favorite quote above? if you don’t mind, please just drop your favorite quote in the comment section below! That would be great if you give the reason why you like it and tell us about your point of view.
Thanks so much for visiting and reading this information. Stay tune!