Jermain Lammar Cole , best known as J Cole, is an American actor, singer, rapper, song writer, record producer, and basketball player, who has other names as Therapist, Hollywood ole, and Kill Edward. He was born on January 28, 1985 in Frankfurt, Germany. J Cole’s father was of African descent, while his mother was originally from Germany. When his father left him in his childhood, he lived with his mother and brother in North Carolina, U.S, that made him live with many ethnicities and living with diversity. So, by experiencing living in all ethnicities, he really respects diversity and he is totally against racism.
“…best known as J Cole, is an American actor, singer, rapper, song writer, record producer, and basketball player, who has other names as Therapist, Hollywood ole, and Kill Edward.”
J Cole, in his childhood, was actively playing violin which led him to focus on music developing skill. When he was twelve, he was firstly practicing rapping skill. Then he joined to many small groups to practice and improve his rapping and the beats. At the end, he released his first debut album in the early of 2007, which was mixtape The Come Up.
He was a talented singer who was really serious about leveling up his skill and works. Then he released second album, The Warm Up in 2009, then the next album was Friday Night Lights in 2010. Those works led him to sign the contract with Jay Z, trademark Roc Nation in 2009. Years by years, his career is getting up till right now and being a famous and influential rapper in the music scope.
He also received the award of Grammy for the best rap music. Means, being such a successful person led by ambition and motivation from the inner self. So, let’s find out the best quotes by J Cole below to motivate you struggling for life. Take out the following 30 most ambitious quotes by J Cole as follows:
1. Anything’s possible, you gotta dream like you never seen obstacles. – J Cole
2. People congratulate me. I just tell them God is good. – J Cole
3. Don’t let bridges you cross be bridges you burn.– J Cole
4. Life can bring much pain. There are many ways to deal with this pain. Choose wisely.” – J Cole
5. Life is all about the evolution.- J Cole
6. I put a lot of pressure on myself. I think something’s not good enough, and I won’t stop until I feel like I’ve made it. – J Cole
7. Every loser gotta win and every winner gotta lose someday. – J Cole
8. We got dreams and we got the right to chase ’em. – J Cole
9. Keep grinding’ boy, your life can change in one year. And even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere. – J Cole
10. Hard to move on when you always regret one. – J Cole
11. I’ve always been an underdog. I feel like I beat the odds. – J Cole
12. Sometimes our dreams come true, sometimes our fears do too. – J Cole
13. Time will tell who is on my side. – J Cole
14. Am I about dollars or about change? Am I about knowledge or brains? Freedom or big chains? They don’t feel my pain. – J Cole
15. If you truly believe it, that’s step one. Step two, is, you know, the hard work that goes along with it. – J Cole
16. But see I’m growing and getting stronger with every breath. – J Cole
17. They say time is money but really, it’s not. If we ever go broke, time is all we got. – J Cole
18. I feel like this: Whatever is in your path and in your heart, you need to do. – J Cole
19. I’m a super-duper over-analyzer. You mix that with self-doubt and pressure, and that’s never healthy. – J Cole
20. Take a chance, because you never know how perfect something can turn out. – J Cole
21. The bad news is nothing lasts forever, the good news is nothing lasts forever. – J Cole
22. Anything’s possible, you gotta dream like you never seen obstacles. – J Cole
23. I’d rather be happy being myself than sad trying to please everyone else. – J Cole
24. Life is a movie, pick your own role, climb your own ladder or you dig your own hole. – J Cole
25. Nothing lasts forever, but at least we’ve got these memories. – J Cole
26. No such thing as a life that’s better than yours, no such thing – no such thing… – J Cole
27. Don’t let them taint your soul. – J Cole
28. To appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is. – J Cole
29. Anything I do, I want to do it well. – J Cole
30. I try to put all those positive things into a regular human character, which is myself. – J Cole
Do you like those motivations about ambition? Which are your favorites based on the 30 most ambitious quotes by J Cole above? Please have a comment below to share your idea about the favorite quotes to level up your ambition.
You can easily share our images to your social media. If you feel this is such good information, please don’t hesitate to let people know and just share this out! Thanks for reading all till this ending.