QUOTODAY.COM – Harry Edward Styles, given a complete name, is a talented English pop singer and songwriter, best known as Harry Styles. He was born originally in Redditch, Worcestershire, England, on February 1, 1994. At his seven, the parents, Anne Cox (mother) and Desmond Styles (father) separated. During his childhood, Harry Styles lived with his mother and his elder sister, Gemma.
Following the passion, Harry Styles was very interested in music since he was child. He liked to sing and perform as the lead singer of the school band, White Eskimo while he was studying in the Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School. The effort brought him winning so many competitions. Life means not to stop at the one point, Harry Styles ever worked as the part-time worker in W. Mandeville Bakery, at his school, to support his life.
He liked to sing and perform as the lead singer of the school band, White Eskimo while he was studying in the Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School.
In 2010, Harry Styles joined the audition of The X Factor as the solo singer. The passion showed that he was really passionate in music and singing. In the final competition, he was selected along with others members, which led them making a group named ‘One Direction’. Years by years, Harry Styles became a famous singer with a lot of awards from the entertainment field. His life journey led him to have very motivational quotes to advise each other, especially for the lovely Harry Styles Fans. Let’s find out Top 25 Motivational Quotes of Harry Styles below to scale up our path:
1. “The difference between doing something and not doing something is doing something.”- Harry Styles
2. “Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.”- Harry Styles Quotes
3. “A dream is only a dream.. until you decide to make it real.”- Harry Styles
4. “I love anything that’s a bit of a challenge.”- Harry Styles
5. “Swallow your fears. Wipe off your tears. Let go of your darkest years. Chin up. Smile. Walk away.”- Harry Styles
6. “I’ve always wanted to be one of those people who didn’t really care much about what people thought about them… but I don’t think I am.”- Harry Styles
7. “A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real.”- Harry Styles
8. “We have a choice… To Live or To Exist.”-Harry Styles
9. “Same lips red, same eyes blue, same white shirt, couple more tattoos, but it’s not you and it’s not me.”- Harry Styles
10. “I want a girl who respects herself. It means her standards are high and if I fit them then I’d be honored.”- Harry Styles
11. “I won’t give up till we surrender!”- Harry Styles
12. “You can tell far too much about a person by which monopoly piece they play as.”- Harry Style
13. “Be a lover. Give love. Choose love. Love everyone, always.”- Harry Styles
14. “If one heart fits another like a puzzle piece, maybe you could be the missing half of me.”- Harry Styles
15. “Remember, everything will be alright. We can meet again somewhere, somewhere far away from here.”- Harry Styles
16. “Written in these walls are the stories that I can’t explain.”- Harry Styles
17. “Whatever it takes its fine.”- Harry Styles
18. “I hate the word famous because it has no substance.”- Harry Styles
19. “I’m am who I am I can’t change.”- Harry Styles
20. “Age is just a number; maturity is a choice.” – Harry Styles
21. “I’ll keep my eyes wide open. I’ll keep my arms wide open.” – Harry Styles
22. “Work hard. Play hard. Be kind” – Harry Styles
23. “I find ambition really attractive too – if someone’s good at something they love doing. I want someone who is driven.”- Harry Styles
24. “Sooner or later we all will be gone, why don’t you stay young?”- Harry Styles
25. “I grew up with just my mum and sister, so I respect women a lot.”- Harry Styles
Finally, you have read all those Harry Styles Quotes. If you don’t mind, please feel free to share your favorite quote in the comment section below. Don’t forget to let your friends know what you have read by sharing these quotes and our images easily to your social media. Thanks a bunch for reading!