QUOTODAY.COM – Ernesto Guevarea Lynch de La Serna, best known as Che Guevara, was born on June 14th 1928 in Rosario, Argentine and he died on October 9, 1967 in La Higuera, Bolivia. He was born in a middle class family from the Spanish-Irish. His parents were Ernesto Guaverea Lynch and Celia de la Serna. He was so famous as a hero of Cuban revolution, an author, a doctor, a diplomat and a guerilla leader in South America. He was also a theoretician of Marxism for the revolution he did.
When Che Gueverea was a young medical student, he traveled to Latin America, South America, on his holidays by motorcycle with his friend, Alberto Granado. It was called the ‘powerful’ journey. His journey was journalized with the title Notes on a Latin American Journey (2003) and adapted to be a film, entitled The Motorcycles Diaries (2004).
Along his traveling journey, He had looked for many people in sadness there. He saw the people hungry, having disease issues, and the poverty happening over there. He tried so hard to help the people from poverty. So, he started his social revolution to end human capitalized exploitation and poverty under the president, Jacobs Arbenz. By his action,opposing the government and dedicating for social freedom, Che Gueverea became a Marxist.
He saw the people hungry, having disease issues, and the poverty happening over there. He tried so hard to help the people from poverty. So, he started his social revolution to end human capitalized exploitation and poverty.
Following Che Guevara journey and struggle show us how to be the person who cares and give a solution to help out of the poverty and exploitation happening. The following quotes might inspire you. So, let’s find out the top revolutions quotes from Che Gueverea :
1. “I will always dream and will never stop until I am dead.” – Che Guevara
2. “Silence is argument carried out by other means.” – Che Guevara quotes
3. “We have no right to believe that freedom can be won without struggle.” – Che Guevara
4. “A country that does not know how to read and write is easy to deceive.” – Che Guevara
5. “The life of a single human being is worth more than all property of the richest man on earth.” – Che Guevara
6. “If I lose, it will not mean that it was impossible to win.” – Che Guevara
7. “Democracy is not compatible with financial oligarchy.” – Che Guevara
8. “The walls of the educational system must come down. Education should not be a privilege, so the children of those who have money can study.” – Che Guevara
9. “I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man.” – Che Guevara
10. ”Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms.” – Che Guevara
11. “The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” – Che Guevara
12. “Many will call me an adventurer – and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes.” – Che Guevara Quotes
13. “Every day people straighten up the hair, why not the heart.” – Che Guevara
14. ”Cruel leaders are replaced only to have new leaders turn cruel.” – Che Guevara
15. “Better to die standing, than to live on your knees.” – Che Guevara
16. “There are no borders in this struggle to the death.” – Che Guevara
17. “You can live by your own rules.” – Che Guevara
18. “ It’s a sad thing not to have friends, but it is even sadder not to have enemies. – Che Guevara
19. “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” – Che Guevara
20. “We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.” – Che Guevara
21. “Passion is needed for any great work, and for the revolution, passion and audacity are required in big doses.” – Che Guevara
22. “If any person has a good word for the previous government that is good enough for me to have him shot.” – Che Guevara
23. “Be realistic, demand the impossible.” – Che Guevara
24. “If you can find ways without any obstacles, it probably leads nowhere.” – Che Guevara
25. “Study hard so that you can master technology, which allows us to master nature.” – Che Guevara
26. “Youth should learn to think and act as a mass. It is criminal to think as individuals!” – Che Guevara
27. “I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.” – Che Guevara
28. “Live your life not celebrating victories, but overcoming defeats.” – Che Guevara
29. “Knowledge makes us accountable.” – Che Guevara
30. ”Let the world change you and you can change the world.” – Che Guevara
Have you found your favorite of the top revolutions quotes from Che Gueverea? If you have one favorite quote or more from Che Gueverea, don’t hesitate to share yours in the comment section below. Don’t forget also to let your friends know about this information. Please just share this information and our images easily in your social media. Thanks for reading this passage!