QUOTODAY.COM – Do you already know who Ayn Rand is? if you didn’t know yet, you can read the following passages and you also will find 22 Ayn Rand most famous quotes below.
Alissa Zinovievna Rosenbaum, best known as Ayn Rand, was born on February 2, 1905 in St. Petersburg, Russia. Ayn Rand was famous as a successful novelist who had influential novels to young people in the United States in the middle of 20th century. Ayn Rand studied history at Leningrad State University which led her to be motivated to know and familiar with the literary works by Plato and Aristotle. Her interest in literary works inspired her to have a dream for being a screenwriter when she studied at the Institute for Cinematography.
To reach her dream, she moved to the United States in 1926 following her cousin’s letter. She started a new life and changed her surname or her pen name to be Ayn Rand, as motivated by her inspirational writer. In the United States, she worked in her passion as the screenwriter, playing film, scenarios and writing stories. Ayn Rand had released first successful work entitled “Night of January”, which was originally entitled “Penthouse Legend” in 1933.
Then in 1934 and so on, Anais Rand wrote many stories which were applied into novels, drama, film, etc. Her first published novel was “We the Living (1936)” then it was followed by “Anthem (1938)”, “The Fountainhead (1943)”, ”Atlas Shrugged” (1957) and etc. Ayn Rand died on March 6, 1982, in New York, in the United States in her home indicated by heart failure. To know better about her quotes, now , let’s find 22 Ayn Rand most famous quotes below as follows:
1. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
2. “Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them.” – Ayn Rand
3. “Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.” – Ayn Rand
4. “Money will not purchase happiness for the man who has no concept of what he wants.” – Ayn Rand
5. “If you don’t know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” – Ayn Rand
6. “But why should you care what people will say? All you have to do is please yourself.” – Ayn Rand
7. “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” – Ayn Rand
8. “When I die I hope to go to heaven ― whatever that is ― and I want to be able to afford the price of admission.” – Ayn Rand
9. “Integrity is the ability to stand by an idea.” – Ayn Rand
10. “If one doesn’t respect oneself one can have neither love nor respect for others.” – Ayn Rand
11. “I am. I think. I will.” – Ayn Rand
12. “Worry is a waste of emotional reserve.”. – Ayn Rand
13. “The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” – Ayn Rand
14. “Never ask people about your work.” – Ayn Rand
15. “To say ‘I love you’ one must first be able to say the ‘I.’” – Ayn Rand
16. “Civilization is the process of setting man free from men.” – Ayn Rand
17. “I could die for you. But I couldn’t, and wouldn’t, live for you.” – Ayn Rand
18. “Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing.” – Ayn Rand
19. “I don’t wish to be the symbol of anything. I’m only myself.” – Ayn Rand
20. “The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” – Ayn Rand
21. “If it’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” – Ayn Rand
22. “The purpose of morality is to teach you, not to suffer and die, but to enjoy yourself and live.” – Ayn Rand
You have read all the passages and 22 Ayn Rand most famous quotes. Do you have any opinion regarding the quotes? If you have one favorite or more quotes, please don’t hesitate to share with us in the following comment section. Thank you for reading and don’t forget to share our images to your social media easily!