QUOTODAY.COM – Do you know Kamala Harris is an influential woman activist and politician? You should know about her to motivate your ambition. You must get motivation from 25 wise quotes by Kamala Harris. Here we go!
Kamala Devi Harris, best known as Kamala Harris, was born on October 20, 1964 in Oakland, California, U.S. She is an American politician, an attorney, and currently being the 49th Vice President of the U.S belongs to the democratic government of President Joe Biden since 2021-now. Throughout history, she is the first woman, first black, first Asian-American and African-American who hold the office as the Vice President of the U.S.
Most people might not know who exactly Kamala Harris is. Her parents are Jamaican and an immigrant from India. Her mother was a breast cancer researcher, Dr. Shyamala Gopalan. While her father was Donald Harris, an economist professor at Stanford. But, in 1972, her parents divorced. She was raised by her mom with her sister.
Kamala Harris has been interested in activism since she was teenager. When she was thirteen, seh and her sister, Maya, led a demonstration in front of her apartment, Montreal building, to protest the policy of the children being banned from playing on the lawn. Her barve led her to her position today. She is also an addict book reader, so that’s why she is so smart and she has a lot of knowledge and of course, value.
Her favorite books are The Kite Runner (Khaled Hosseini), Song of Solomon (Toni Morrison, The Joy Luck Club (Amy Tan), The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S Lewis) and Native Son (Richard Wright). By her record as an avid reader, she also has written three books, there are Smart on Crime: A Career Prosecutor’s Plan to Make Us Safer (2009), The Truths We Hold: An American Journey (in 2019), and Superheroes Are Everywhere (2019). To find out more, so, this is the time to encourage by 25 wise quotes by Kamala Harris as follows:
1. “Anyone who claims to be a leader must speak like a leader. That means speaking with integrity and truth.” – Kamala Harris
2. “When you can’t sleep at night, how can you dream?” – Kamala Harris
3. “I was raised to be an independent woman, not the victim of anything.” – Kamala Harris
4. “My mother would tell us ‘Don’t sit around and complain about things, do something’, so I did.” – Kamala Harris quotes
5. “My daily challenge to myself is to be part of the solution, to be a joyful warrior in the battle to come.” – Kamala Harris
6. “I’m opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health, period.” – Kamala Harris
7. “You never have to ask anyone the permission to lead. I want you to remember that.” – Kamala Harris
8. “When you want to lead, you lead.” – Kamala Harris
9. “The American dream belongs to all of us.” – Kamala Harris
10. “The criminal justice system punishes people for their poverty.” – Kamala Harris
11. “If we do not lift up women and families, everyone will fall short.” – Kamala Harris
12. “Our country’s wounds can be healed. We just have to have the political courage to act.” – Kamala Harris
13. “While I may be the first woman in this office, I will not be the last, because every little girl watching tonight sees that this is a country of possibilities.” – Kamala Harris
14. “My mother was and will always remain my greatest hero.” – Kamala Harris
15. “I believe that any child going without an education is a crime.” – Kamala Harris
16. “What I want young women and girls to know is: You are powerful and your voice matters.” – Kamala Harris
17. “Every day, pregnant women walk into their doctor’s office for checkups, advice, and treatment; but that experience is very different for black women.” – Kamala Harris
18. “Your vote is your voice, and your voice is your power. Don’t let anyone take away your power.” – Kamala Harris
19. “Simply put, every issue is a Black woman’s issue, and Black women’s issues are everyone’s issues.” – Kamala Harris
20. “It is not a niche to be black in America.” – Kamala Harris
21. “We don’t stop fighting, that’s not who we are.” – Kamala Harris
22. “More women should run for office, and more women are running for office, and this is so exciting.” – Kamala Harris
23. “Our unity is our strength, and our diversity is our power. We reject the myth of ‘us’ vs. ‘them.’ We are in this together.” – Kamala Harris
24. “Let me tell you, the reason I made a very conscious decision to become a prosecutor was because I am the child of people who, like those today, were marching and shouting on the streets for justice.” – Kamala Harris
25. “I’m really sick of having to explain my experiences with racism to people for them to understand that it exists.” – Kamala Harris
You have done well! Let’s take a while for discussion, which one of your favorite quotes is based on 25 wise quotes by Kamala Harris? If you don’t mind, you can share your most favorite quote in the following comment. You can also share our images on your social media easily to get people to know those wise quotes to motivate themselves. Thanks so much for reading and visiting us. Stay tuned!